Saturday, 2 May 2009

Meri Bahaniya Banegi Dulhaniya

For all those who are wondering what does the title mean, here is the explanation. "Meri Bahaniya Banegi Dulhaniya" means "My sister will become bride". Through this blog I intend to take you all through the preparations of my sister's wedding. My first attempt of blogging titled "Oh God I am Writing" is not very successful. But it is still alive :-). So you are thinking, why did I have to start a new blog? The credit goes to my cousin Hiran. She was the one who gave me this idea to record all the events related to my sister's wedding in the form of a blog. These days when the blog "fakeiplplayer" is doing rounds, it struck to me as a brilliant idea. At the same time, this is a very challenging assignment for me. The reason being, I am not a habitual writer. But at the same time this gives me an ideal platform to become one.
Through this blog, I will try to give you the details of my involvement during the prepparation of the wedding. Obviously being my sister's wedding, it will mean that you will know everything (that I would like you to know) related to the preparation.
Hope you enjoy this...so keep waiting for the next post.

1 comment:

  1. wow! Great to know about this initiative. Even if you can't blog some details I expect you to mail them to me. ;-).

    ReplyDelete